A (somewhat) daily rambling on the life of a polymer Clay metal clay and Fused Glass artist/teacher/author.

Very soon my blog will move to my website...as soon as it is done that is. This blog will be my Theatrical life of directing The Secret Garden

Thursday, September 12, 2013


Shoot, I only have one week to get ready for the Annual El Dorado County Artists' Studio tour. One of my guests is Susie Hillard Preissneer. Her glasswork is pictured above. She makes awesome plates and beautiful jewelry.

I am working at the gallery this weekend so hopefully I can be an artist in action and be a maker there. I would like to make at least one more of my Reunion series.

Wish me luck.

Tomorrow I will post a bit of the other artists' work who will also be sharing a space in my home.

Try to come.
September 21, 22 and 28, 29
You can find a map to the studio tour location HERE.
Just scroll down.

No comments:

Post a Comment