A (somewhat) daily rambling on the life of a polymer Clay metal clay and Fused Glass artist/teacher/author.

Very soon my blog will move to my website...as soon as it is done that is. This blog will be my Theatrical life of directing The Secret Garden

Sunday, June 29, 2008

All things Computer.

Yes, I know I should be in the studio today....yes.

But, I am in a computer mode. Just this morining I subscribed to the blog Polymer Clay Daily and hope to recieve any new postings automatically. I don't always remember to go to the site and read what has been published. Now.... I don't have to. It will come to me.

So, I did some research and found that feedburner will do the same for my blog. If you would like to check in on my journal, and read my sporadic ramblings, then click on the subscribe button to the left.

Today's photo (click to enlarge) is in my newest glass series. It is opalescent frits, silver and black glass fused together. Then I will use my metal clay to create an artful pendant. This is a work in process.






I guess I should get to work.....

No comments:

Post a Comment