A (somewhat) daily rambling on the life of a polymer Clay metal clay and Fused Glass artist/teacher/author.

Very soon my blog will move to my website...as soon as it is done that is. This blog will be my Theatrical life of directing The Secret Garden

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wednesday Procrastination.

The glass is fired, ground and fire polished. What is keeping me back?


Just getting in and starting, I guess. That is what I'll do when the blog is done. This procrastination is not for lack of ideas.... I think that I've kept up such a super fast stream of life since 'retirement'. My body and soul wants me to slow down. I have been reading a lot and I love it. Now, I am getting closer to the quarterly deadline of submitting work to a Portland, OR gallery I want to get into.


What is that Nike saying, "Just do it!"?


My problem is probably stemming from a 'deadline'.... We had that every day with our gallery and I am balking at the very thought of it.


Enough of this self-pandering... I am off to the studio. I will post later.

Here is an image I took of a Tehachapie morning outside the cabin
at a Klew Polymer Clay retreat.

Hmm... feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment