A (somewhat) daily rambling on the life of a polymer Clay metal clay and Fused Glass artist/teacher/author.

Very soon my blog will move to my website...as soon as it is done that is. This blog will be my Theatrical life of directing The Secret Garden

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

When other things get in the way...

Yup.... stuff happens.

I haven't touched my art for Three Weeks!!!!! Yikes! But, sometimes other things have to be done. Like clean the house, go away for a week, build a closet.

Build a closet? Well, Phil built it. He did a great job. But, now I have been going through clothes trying to decide which to throw away, what to give to Hospice, what to put in a bin for when I lose enough weight to WEAR THEM AGAIN, and which to hang up in my pretty new closet. I got to help paint it and put up thin cedar sheets. But my honey did a fabulous job.

Our son is coming home to stay for a month or year and we have needed space for me for ages and he needs space for his stuff too. I have been tutoring him on computerese... he has never had a computer. Amazing.

Today I am finishing up the clothes thing-y and then going out to the studio to finish up the glass/metal clay charms I am making for the Metal Clay Charity. See my blog of March 18.
In the mean time I am totally enjoying him being here... Oh, and his son, Ben, came down from Oregon too. So we have four peeps in our small home.... a real challenge. But, it is working.

Our son-in-law, Gram, seems to be holding his own and barreling head on into his cancer... if you have a chance check out his CaringBridge site.

Well, time to get to work and finish up the clothes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment