A (somewhat) daily rambling on the life of a polymer Clay metal clay and Fused Glass artist/teacher/author.

Very soon my blog will move to my website...as soon as it is done that is. This blog will be my Theatrical life of directing The Secret Garden

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Vacation time to dance about...


So, okay, I get Cynthia Tinapple's blog every day. Today she had the greatist utube vidio ..... Really great.

I am posting the link here because it just made my day and I want to tap back into it whenever possible. What is really cool is that I've been to some of these places and it brings back wonderful memories. Such as another place in Ireland, Ross Castle at Lake Kilarney..... below.

We are heading off to Southern Europe this coming November and I hope to post some images when we get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment