A (somewhat) daily rambling on the life of a polymer Clay metal clay and Fused Glass artist/teacher/author.

Very soon my blog will move to my website...as soon as it is done that is. This blog will be my Theatrical life of directing The Secret Garden

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Making of Quilters Collateral Part VIII

Hey Things are going a bit faster now that Chrissie and Roger have given the final approval of the logo.

Yesterday I made up a quickie business card, Chrissie gave three suggestions and today I have completed it.  Those dratted PhotoShop paths. Haven't done them since 2007. But, it all came back and I created a path around the logo, made an EPS file and loaded it on the sepia (see leather) background and the white around the logo disappeared.

Voila!

Here 'tis.


The 2011 Quilters Musical Show Business Card

Next up for me will be the start of the poster, then the postcards and finally the Constant Contact email about the show.

If you want to see the emailer, let me know at ljd@lorrenedavisdesigns.com - I'll make sure you get a copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment