A (somewhat) daily rambling on the life of a polymer Clay metal clay and Fused Glass artist/teacher/author.

Very soon my blog will move to my website...as soon as it is done that is. This blog will be my Theatrical life of directing The Secret Garden

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Making of a Quilters Logo PART V










Okay, so Chrissie (The Director of the musical) and I got together again recently and worked on this logo thing-y.  She had some really great ideas on how she wanted the pattern to be placed inside the Q. We sat at the computer and came up with a very cool look.

Then she took a gander at the old time-y wagon that I had turned into a sepia tone inside the Q.  She had me fade out a bit of the building behind the wagon and - voila!  Perfection.  The colors look like fabric, the log cabin block pattern is recognizable and the colors are what she chose.


So thus far we have a logo for the show.  Until the show is cast.... and then I will be inserting photos of the actors inside the hollow area of the Q.

I am very happy with the whole look.
Next on to a greyscale quarter page flier.....

No comments:

Post a Comment